The Roadshow which is also running in a number of locations nationwide aims to bring together all those with an interest in protecting their local beaches, seas and marine life.
A Clare Stop will be at the Lifesaving Training Centre, Milltown Malbay on Wednesday 8th March, 6pm – 8pm.
Flavour of speakers:
- Clare Co. Co. – coastal management.
- Clare McGrath – water safety.
- John Symes – microplastics.
- David English – either marine pollution or jellyfish.
- Ruairí O’Conchuir – Water & Communities Officer.
- Liam McNamara – Clean Coasts Group & beachcombing.
Please RSVP by emailing Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refreshments will be served.