The Roadshow which is also running in a number of locations nationwide aims to bring together all those with an interest in protecting their local beaches, seas and marine life.
A Sligo Stop will be at Hume Hall, IT Sligo on Thursday 30th March 7:30pm – 21:30pm
Flavour of speakers:
- Clean Coasts Programme: Olivia Crossan, Coastal Programme Officer, An Taisce
- Microorganisms and Microplastics in the Marine Environment-Yvonne Lang, Sligo IT
- Plastic Free Living – Ursula Schweiger, Island View Riding Stables Clean Coasts Group
- Mind the Midden – Monitoring the Archaeology of Sligo’s Coastline– Sam Moore, IT Sligo Archaeology dept.
- NW Sea Kayak Clean Coasts Group – Martina Butler
Please RSVP via eventbrite.
Refreshments will be served.