The Clean Coasts Corporate Volunteering programme is a great opportunity for your company to make a tangible and immediate improvement to the coastal environment. It is also a fantastic team building and personal development opportunity for employees outside of the normal working environment!
- Make a practical and positive impact on the coastal environment
- Learn about Ireland’s extensive coastline
- Understand the effect that marine litter has on our environment
- Help to restore fragile dune systems
- Have a fun team building day while contributing to a worthwhile coastal conservation initiative
An Taisce Clean Coasts staff member can facilitate a group session, which includes liaising about specific location, timings, providing a briefing document, arranging for rubbish collection point, providing all equipment needed, leading the group on the day, promoting the valuable action day through the 450+ network of community Coastcare Groups in the country. For a three-hour session, we require a charity donation of €300 for an action day. All specifics of the action day would be dealt with by a local An Taisce Clean Coasts officer, e.g. maximum number of people, location, etc.