The Clean Coasts Corporate Volunteering programme is a great opportunity for your company to make a tangible and immediate improvement to the coastal environment. It is also a fantastic team building and personal development opportunity for employees outside of the normal working environment!
- Make a practical and positive impact on the coastal environment
- Learn about Ireland’s extensive coastline
- Understand the effect that marine litter has on our environment
- Help to restore fragile dune systems
- Have a fun team building day while contributing to a worthwhile coastal conservation initiative
The logistics of the CSR action day will be organised by Clean Coasts, which include liaising about a specific location, timing, providing a briefing document, arranging for rubbish collection point, providing all equipment needed and leading the group in all activities on the day. The valuable action day will be promoted through all our social media platforms and through the 650+ network of community Clean Coast groups in the country. Action days can be organised throughout the coastline of Ireland and we can facilitate both half day (3 hours) and full day sessions (5 hours).
For our corporate volunteering days we ask for a donation depending on the group. We can facilitate small group of less than 10 people to large groups of up to 300. The donations from CSRs are put into a budget that will facilitate grants for our Clean Coasts groups.